Terms and Conditions for Market Research Participation
- Acceptance of Terms
Welcome! You have been invited to participate in The TNB Global Survey Pte. Ltd Services Market Research Panel based on your profiling information. Your participation in our research is appreciated. We would like to inform you of the terms and conditions that govern your participation in this research. These Terms and Conditions for research participation (hereinafter the “Terms”) apply in addition to your agreement with TNB Global Survey Pte. Ltd, as well as any specific terms, as applicable and available for each research activity. Please note that your continued participation in our research activities will constitute your acceptance of these Terms, as well as those contained in our Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to or do not have the proper legal authority to enter these Terms or any part hereof, please do not participate in the survey.
You are invited to an Activity on behalf of the Panel Owner. The purpose of these Terms is to set out the general terms and conditions for Your participation in this Activity. These Terms shall, however, do not apply to the extent they conflict with any similar terms in Your agreement with the Panel Owner or with specific terms provided by the Client for participation in a specific Activity.
In addition to the above, we will manage the incentive payments. Details regarding such incentive scheme can be found in these Terms.
- Conditions for Survey Participation
As consideration for Your participation in an Activity and use of an Activity Site, you agree to comply with these Terms, as well as any other terms and conditions that apply to Your participation, including any agreement between You and the Panel Owner. You participation in an Activity and Your use of an Activity Site must follow applicable law.
By participating in an Activity, you agree to always provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about Yourself when prompted. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or there are reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, you may not qualify for the Activity and consequently will not receive any points earned or to be earned or any incentives for Your participation. In addition, the Panel Owner may terminate Your membership account and refuse all current or future participation in surveys (or any part thereof).
- A) Activity Speeding – For verification and security purposes, an Activity may have an estimated timeframe in which the Activity should be completed. If You complete the Activity in a time frame that does not fall within the estimated timeframe, you may be deemed to not having finalized the Activity and consequently may not receive any incentives for Your participation. In addition, Your Panel Owner may terminate Your membership.
- B) Red Herring Questions – An Activity may include the same or similar questions multiple times or require that You choose a specific answer (so called Red Herring Questions), to ensure that You are being truthful and/or carefully reading all the Activity questions. If Your responses to such Red Herring Questions indicate that You are not being truthful and/or carefully reading all of the Activity questions, You may not qualify for the Activity and consequently will not receive any incentives for you participation. In addition, your membership may be terminated, and Your account deleted.
- C) Open End Questions – An Activity may include a section that requires You to fill in Your answers by typing them (rather than selecting an answer from a set of fixed responses). If Your response in Open Ended question is considered to contain language that is inappropriate, or irrelevant in relation to the question, you may not qualify for the Activity and consequently may not receive any incentives for you participation. In addition, your membership may be terminated, and Your account deleted.
Your access to an Activity or an Activity Site may, at any given time, be suspend or stopped if you fail to comply with these Terms or any other terms applicable to your participation, or in the event that You participate in the Activity or use the Activity Site in an unlawful manner or otherwise in a manner detrimental to Us, the Panel Owner, the Activity Owner or any other third party.
- Policy on Incentive Programs
To obtain incentives, you must successfully complete Your participation in an Activity. No purchase is necessary.
The amount of incentive that may be earned for an Activity is specified at the beginning of the Activity. Please note that You are responsible for any taxes or duties which may result from incentives issued or redeemed. We will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences or duties which may result from incentives issued or redeemed.
Your participation in an Activity may be suspended, altered, or terminated, and any incentives earned may be cancelled or suspend, in case of any abuse or breach of any rules, regulations, terms and conditions, or any misrepresentation by You. We will have no liability to You under such circumstances.